Course Management Systems & Delivery Modes (Distance Education in IB: Simulcast, Hybrid, Online)
There is a plethora of course management systems and tools and the list keeps growing. What are some of the most widely used? Which one may be the most effective in creating an engaged classroom environment? Which one
- 10 Tech Tools To Engage Students: http://www.informationweek.com/mobile/mobile-devices/10-tech-tools-to-engage-students/d/d-id/1110775
, apps and devices help teachers teach and kids learn in new ways. Check out these 10 great education tech choices Websites
- 20 Must-use Education Technology Tools: http
://www . huffingtonpost .com/ scott- steinberg/education-tools_b_2567342 .html
- The 31 Education Web Tools You Should Know: http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2013/12/the-31-educational-web-tools-every.html
- A list that features some interesting web tools for teachers keen on integrating technology into their instruction and work routine.
Across Nations Virtual Collaborative Teams (Cases & Projects)
AdobeConnect , Skype, and other tools hangout
- Cross national teams are a reality in many MNEs. Universities are realizing the potential learning effects of creating virtual teams that span multiple geographic and cultural areas. This can be a powerful tool in teaching IB by experiencing the challenges and opportunities of working virtually in diverse teams. https://hbr.org/2012/10/how-to-collaborate-in-a-virtua
Social Media in and out of the classroom:
Social media are computer-mediated tools that allow people to create, share or exchange information, ideas, and pictures/videos in virtual communities and networks. Social media is defined as "a group of Internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content."